The secret of protein extraction: column methods
For people who often linger in the laboratory, protein extraction is the basis of major immunological experiments. Whether it is WB experiment, IP experiment, ELISA experiment, etc., the premise must obtain the corresponding protein, so good protein extraction is the beginning of a successful experiment.
However, when using traditional methods for protein extraction, various problems will arise. For example, the use of RIPA lysate for protein extraction will produce some insoluble components, and these insoluble components are often ignored and discarded, but in fact, these discarded components often contain some protein, which indirectly leads to our extraction. The protein is not a complete protein. Not only that, the use of traditional methods for protein extraction can easily lead to the activation of certain kinases, which will affect the quantification of subsequent studies.
Based on the shortcomings of traditional protein extraction, Abbkine developed a column-based protein extraction method to solve the shortcomings of traditional protein extraction, such as incomplete and easy loss of the extracted protein, affected the activity of the extracted protein, and the purity of the extracted protein is not high enough. Not only that, we have developed a column-based protein extraction kit specifically for animal cell tissues and a column-based protein extraction kit for plant tissues, which are applied to different research needs and scenarios.
Using the column method protein extraction kit, you only need to add a special lysate, and then centrifuge the column to obtain a complete protein. It is convenient, fast, simple and easy to operate. It only takes a few minutes. For the experiment Xiaobai , Without any experimental pressure.
- Denaturing cell lysis buffer
- Native cell lysis buffer
- Protein extraction filter cartridges
- Collection tubes with cap
- Plastic rods
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile—suitable for fresh mammalian cultured cells and tissues with little or no cross-contaminations.
- Fast and convenient—non-denatured, active proteins are purified in less than two hours.
- Compatible—apply in various downstream assays, including Western blotting, protein assays, enzyme activity assays, etc.
- Denaturing Cell Lysis Buffer
- Protein Extraction Filter Cartridge
- Collection Tube with Cap
- Plastic Rod
Features & Benefits:
- Simple and fast, it can be extracted in 8 min;
- Without altered protein profile, high yield (2-8 mg/mL);
- No need for liquid nitrogen grinding, optimized lysis buffer for more efficient protein extraction;
- Applicable samples are complete, including plant tissue, leaves, seeds, soft stems, and roots;
- Apply in various downstream assays, including Western blotting, SDS-PAGE, etc.
|ExKine™ Pro Total Protein Extraction Kit for Animal Cultured Cells/Tissues
|ExKine™ Pro Total Protein Extraction Kit for Plant Tissues
Cell and protein research tools
Abbkine focuses on the fields of proteinology and cytology, and is committed to the innovation and research and development of various antibodies, proteins, analytical reagents and kits, in order to become a key promoter in the development of life science research, drug development and other fields. We provide you with the favorite products of protein and immune research users, from basic immunological products, such as protein extraction and quantification, to internal reference label antibodies, primary antibodies and secondary antibodies for immunological experiments; the favorite products of cell research users, from Dyes and kits for detecting cell status, organelle extraction kits, cell substructure staining and tracking and cell metabolism detection products, to cytokine and protein detection kits for cell culture, just to help your research career !