Protein Detection(Antibody & Kit)
Protein detection-selected important research targets, strict quality control at different levels, and direct spot access
Antibody is a kind of immunoglobulin that can specifically bind with antigen. Antibody is a practical tool for immunological experiments, such as Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunofluorescence (IF) and Flow Cytometry, FCM). The antibodies provided by Abbkine for protein detection include internal reference antibody, tag antibody, primary antibody, secondary antibody and sealed serum.
The antibodies provided by Abbkine for protein detection include internal reference antibody, tag antibody, primary antibody, secondary antibody and sealed serum.View All Products
Features and Advantages
- Loading control antibody-Used to evaluate the efficiency of Western blotting and compare the amount of protein loaded per well in the gel. Abbkine offers a comprehensive portfolio of loading control monoclonal, including popular indicators (such as β-Actin, GAPDH, etc.) and specific species (such as plants, zebrafish, yeast, etc.).
- Epitope & Tag antibodies- Abbkine epitope tag antibodies include highly specific monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies of the most common tags used by researchers, such as His tag, GST tag, S tag, HA tag, DDDDK tag, Myc tag, MBP Tag and mCherry tag, etc. Abbke also offers a wide selection of conjugated epitope tag antibodies, including Biotin, HRP, AbFluor™ dyes, agarose and magnetic beads conjugates.
- antibodies- Abbkine provides popular and best-selling primary antibodies. Target to multiple research areas containing well known signaling pathway, neuroscience, cytoskeleton, cancer, epigenetics. Applications of all antibodies have been tested by Abbkine scientists. All types of antibody display applications have been verified by Abbkine scientists and are authentic and reliable.
- secondary antibody -The secondary antibody refers to the antibody used for targeted binding to the primary antibody. In a variety of immunoblotting, ELISA, and IF experiments, the secondary antibody and the primary antibody are used in combination to detect the target protein and enhance the detection signal. The secondary antibody often has a label, and the label of the secondary antibody used for WB detection is usually horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- Normal Serum- Normal serum is applied to blocking of samples in Immunohistochemistry(IHC) or Immunofluorescence(IF) experiments, which is strongly recommended as a blocking reagent to reduce background from non-specific, conserved sequence and/or Fc receptor binding. Normally, blocking is done with normal serum from the same species that the secondary antibody was raised in.