- TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Fluorescence Tool-Perfect compatibility with long-term super-resolution fluorescence imaging
- TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Tubulin Staining kit-Your Best Choice for Cytoskeleton Study
- Living cell staining, super-resolution Lysosome tracing
Extensive research has indicated that intracellular organelles are integrated into cellular networks and collaborate on various cellular tasks rather than acting as isolated entities. Specialized membrane contact sites are formed between organelles, providing distinct spatial regions for executing and regulating their functions. Mitochondria is crucial dynamic organelles that participate extensively in many important cellular processes. Its dysfunction has been implicated in diverse diseases such as neurodegenerative disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases.
Capturing the dynamic process of subcellular organelles in living cells is crucial to the study of disease mechanism. The limitations of existing fluorescent mitochondrial probes, such as photobleaching and a nonspecific background, hinder the characterization of dynamic physical interactions between mitochondria and other subcellular organelles in live cells.
Based on this research pain point, Abbkine innovatively developed TraKine™ Pro mitochondrial fluorescence probe-TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Mitochondrion Staining kit (Deep Red Fluorescence with Super Resolution)。
|Product name||Cat#||Ex/Em（nm）||Live or fixed cells||Microscope compatibility|
|TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Mitochondrion Staining kit (Deep Red Fluorescence with Super Resolution)||KTC4300||647/661||Live& fixed cells||Fluorescence microscope，Confocal, STED, SIM, PALM, STORM, TIRF|
- Optimized lysosomal staining scheme for living and fixed cells of mammals
- It is especially suitable for living cell research under laser Confocal microscope and long-term super-resolution microscope (such as SIM, STED, TIRF, STORM, PALM), and is perfectly used for observing cell dynamics in three-dimensional space.
- Patented dye MitoRed™ (Ex/EM=647/661 nm)-High specificity, low background, perfect fluorescence stability
- Low levels of cytotoxicity
Fig1: Compared with commercially available MitoTracker® Green (ThermoFisher), TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Mitochondrion Fluorescence Probe shows better light resistance and lower bleaching property.
Fig2: SIM images of lysosomes and mitochondria of U2OS living cells using TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Lysosome Staining kit (Green Fluorescence with Super Resolution) and TraKine™ Pro Live-cell Mitochondrion Staining kit (Deep Red Fluorescence with Super Resolution) reveal the dynamic interaction process of lysosomes and mitochondria.
About Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd.
Abbkine serves global scientists in the field of proteomics and cytology and is committed to the innovation and development of various scientific reagents related to proteomics and cytology, expecting to accelerate the pace of life science research and drug discovery. Proteomics products cover the preparation of samples (protein extraction, purification, coupling), protein quantification, antibodies and kits for protein detection. Cytology products involve cytokines (cell culture), cell status detection, cell staining, organelle extraction, cell metabolism and cytopathology reagents (kits). Abbkine relies on the product portfolio and unique marketing support as the main market strategy and product innovation mode, with ultimate aim to facilitate your research career.