CheKine™|Operation difficulties summer customs clearance
Recently, the Abbkine CheKine™ cell metabolomics product line has been popular again!
The reason for the fire is very simple: they are beautifully packaged, superior materials, excellent experimental results, and open the door to the quantitative detection of biochemical substances.
Abbkine CheKine™ cell metabolomics product line includes a large number of related metabolites, enzymes, nutrition and metabolite quantitative detection kits, etc. Abbkine CheKine™ cell metabolomics product line includes a large number of related metabolites, enzymes, nutrition and metabolite quantitative detection kits, etc.
Features and Advantages
- High sensitivity, the method is based on optimized colorimetry, higher sensitivity, no radioactivity, safe and stable;
- Suitable for a variety of samples, including animal and plant tissues, cells, bacteria, fungi, serum, plasma;
- The experimental procedure is easy and convenient, providing detailed and optimized experimental steps and methods for calculating results;
- The experimental results are accurate and reliable, providing standard and standard curves for reference.
After years of experimental exploration, collecting common problems of experimental partners, Xiaobian thousands of choices, to bring you a number of biochemical experiment Bug solutions:
Q1: Why are some samples negative?
A1: For some soil and plant samples, when the biochemical kit is used to test, the calculation of individual samples will be negative. What is the problem?
First: The first consideration is that the enzyme activity of the sample is too low, which leads to the data difference. We can appropriately extend the reaction time, or increase the amount of samples to increase the concentration of the samples to be tested;
Second: the sample sampling mix is not uniform enough, we can re-sample, re-test;
Third: if the positive and negative values are not very large, this time you can use the method of standard curve over 0 points to adjust the curve;
Fourth: For many plant samples, it may be that the sample itself has a background color, at this time, it is necessary to centrifuge the sample again to make it transparent, and set the sample background control before testing.
Q2: What is the difference between UV plate and ordinary enzyme label plate?
A2: The micromethod generally uses the enzyme label plate, when the detection wavelength is ≥390nm, the general enzyme label plate or 96-well plate can be used, the price is cheap, one-time use of course can also be replaced by UV plate, but some waste. When the detection wavelength is < 390nm, it is necessary to choose a UV enzyme plate that is different from the general enzyme plate, which can help the ultraviolet wavelength to stimulate light transmission and detect the normal absorbance value. The price is more expensive than ordinary enzyme label board, but it can be cleaned by washing machine and reused.
Q3: Can the macroassay and microassay kits be used universally?
A3: The constant method and micromethod kit of the same index cannot be universal, because the two determination systems are different. The Abbkine CheKine™ cell metabolism product line is mainly micromethods, which not only saves customers precious samples, but also reduces the amount of laboratory reagents used, and the detection equipment is more routine, which meets the experimental needs of most customers.
Q4: How to improve the measurement effect?
A4: (1) Carefully read the instructions before the experiment, and timely communicate with our staff to confirm any questions.
(2) Timely check the quantity and status of reagents in the kit, if there is any doubt, timely communicate with our staff, and classified storage, should not be stored for too long.
(3) Operate strictly in accordance with the specifications of the instructions and make predictions; And on the predicted results, timely and comprehensive communication with our staff (including sample types, sample preservation status, whether there is special treatment, some reagents need to be used now, whether the operation is standardized, the working state of the instrument, the water and supplies have no pollution, whether there are anomalies in the determination and whether the test results are normal, etc.).
Q5: Why do some samples show no color?
A5: (1) Improper sample pretreatment, such as determination of enzyme activity, enzyme inactivation, including improper sample storage conditions, storage time is too long, the use of chemical reagents that cause enzyme inactivation and improper extraction methods;
(2) The kit is improperly stored, and the temperature and time do not conform to the recommendations of the manual, resulting in the inactivation of some reagents in the kit;
(3) The sample does not contain the component, for example, glucokinase replaces hexokinase in the mammalian liver, and the activity cannot be determined by selecting the hexokinase assay kit.
|Product Name||Cat No.||Size|
|CheKine™ Micro Superoxide Dismutases (SOD) Activity Assay Kit||KTB1030||48 T/96 T|
|CheKine™ Micro Catalase (CAT) Activity Assay Kit||KTB1040||48 T/96 T/480 T|
|CheKine™ Micro Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Assay Kit||KTB1041||96 T/480 T|
|CheKine™ Micro Lipid Peroxidation (MDA) Assay kit||KTB1050||48 T/96 T|
|CheKine™ Micro Advanced Oxidation Protein Products (AOPP) Assay Kit||KTB1060||100 T|
|CheKine™ Micro Xanthine Oxidase Activity Assay Kit||KTB1070||48 T/96 T|
In order to provide a platform for readers to learn biological knowledge, the technical experts of abbkine have made unremitting efforts to sort out a variety of high-end biological experiments. They will be published in the WeChat public account in the later period. Readers who love science are invited to continue to pay attention to the Abbkine public account.
Abbkine focuses on proteomics and cytology and is committed to the innovation and development of antibodies, proteins, analytical reagents and kits to become a key enabler of life science research and development, drug discovery and other fields. We provide you with the most popular products for the users of protein and immunology research, from the basic immunology products, such as protein extraction quantification, to internal reference labeled antibodies, primary antibodies and secondary antibodies for immunology experiments. Cell research users' favorite products, from dyes and kits for cell state detection, organelle extraction kits, cell substructure staining tracer and cell metabolism detection products, to cytokines and protein detection kits for cell culture, just to help your research career!