New product | Focusing on glutathione metabolism- Abbkine new product coming in May!
It's time to release new products every month, so it's exciting to think about it! After the hard work of our R & D personnel, Abbkine welcomed 7 new partners in May! The new product line of this issue-glutathione series biochemical kits.
The significance of glutathione research:
Glutathione is a tripeptide containing glutamate, cysteine and glycine, which contains sulfhydryl groups. It is widely present in animals and plants. It has antioxidant and integrated detoxification effects. Its related coenzyme is NADPH.
Too much free radicals produced by the body's metabolism can damage the biofilm, invade macromolecules of life, accelerate the body's aging, and induce the production of tumors or atherosclerosis. Glutathione has the functions of enhancing the antioxidant function of organisms, promoting growth, and enhancing the influence of organisms on the adverse environment in the human body. Its main physiological role is to remove free radicals in the body. It is also a good antidote, which can weaken the toxicity of toxic substances and remove toxic substances from the body. Glutathione also promotes growth and improves human immunity.
Glutathione can be used not only as a medicine but also as a base material for functional foods, and is widely used in functional foods such as anti-aging, enhancing immunity and anti-tumor.
Interpretation of new products：
1) CheKineTM Reduced Glutathione (GSH) Colorimetric Assay Kit: Application notes DTNB reacts with reduced glutathione to form a yellow product. The optical density measured at 412 nm, can directly reflect glutathione concentration in the sample.
2) CheKineTM Glutathione Oxidized (GSSG) Colorimetric Assay Kit: Reduced glutathione can react with DTNB and generate 2-nitro-5-mercaptobenzoic acid, which has the maximum light absorption at 412nm wavelength.
3) CheKineTM Glutathione Reductases (GR) Colorimetric Assay Kit: GR can catalyze the reduction of NADPH to GSSG to regenerate GSH, and NADPH dehydrogenates to produce NADP +; NADPH has a characteristic absorption peak at 340 nm, while NADP + has no absorption peak at this wavelength; NADPH dehydrogenation rate is determined by measuring the decrease rate of absorbance at 340 nm to calculate GR activity.
4) CheKineTM Glutathione S-Transferase (GST) Colorimetric Assay Kit: GST catalyzes the binding of GSH to CDNB. The conjugation is accompanied by an increase in absorbance at 340 nm. The rate of increase is directly proportional to the GST activity in the sample.
5) CheKineTM Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH-Px) Colorimetric Assay Kit: GSH-Px catalyzes H2O2 to oxidize GSH to produce GSSG; glutathione reductase (GR) catalyzes NADPH to reduce GSSG to regenerate GSH, while NADPH oxidizes to produce NADP+; NADPH has a characteristic absorption peak at 340 nm, while NADP+ does not; NADPH dehydrogenation rate is determined by measuring the decrease rate of absorbance at 340 nm to calculate GSH-Px activity.
6) CheKineTM Thioredoxin Reductase (TrxR) Colorimetric Assay Kit: TrxR can catalyzes the reduction of DTNB by NADPH to generate TNB and NADP+. TNB has a characteristic absorption peak at 412 nm. TrxR activity can be calculated by measuring the increase rate of TNB at 412 nm.
7) CheKineTM Thioredoxin Peroxidase (TPX) Colorimetric Assay Kit: TPX catalyzes H2O2 to oxidize dithiothreitol (DTT). The absorption wavelength of H2O2 is 240nm. TPX activity can be calculated by measuring the decrease rate of absorbance at 240nm and subtracting H2O2 catalyzed by catalase (CAT). Therefore, this kit can measure TPX and CAT activities of samples simultaneously.
New product list:
|KTB1600||CheKine™ Reduced Glutathione (GSH) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1610||CheKine™ Glutathione Oxidized (GSSG) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1620||CheKine™ Glutathione Reductases (GR) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1630||CheKine™ Glutathione S-Transferase (GST) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1640||CheKine™ Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH-Px) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1650||CheKine™ Thioredoxin Reductase (TrxR) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
|KTB1660||CheKine™ Thioredoxin Peroxidase (TPX) Colorimetric Assay Kit||Cell metabolism|
Abbkine focuses on the fields of immunology and cytology, and is committed to innovating and developing various types of antibodies, proteins, analytical reagents and kits, with a view to becoming a key promoter in the fields of life science research and development, and drug development. Here, we present to you the favorite products of protein and immune research users, from basic immunological products, such as protein extraction and quantification, to internal reference label antibodies, primary and secondary antibodies for immunological experiments; cell research users’ favorite Products ranging from dyes and kits for cell state detection, organelle extraction kits, cell substructure staining and cell metabolism detection products, to cytokine and protein detection kits for cell culture, just to help you Research career!
About Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd.
Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd. was founded in 2012. Our mission is to become a respected and world-class supplier of biomedical products and services. Through a clear core strategy and a corporate culture that promotes learning, innovation, cooperation, and excellence, we will stimulate our inherent creativity, provide competitive biomedical products and services, and continue to create maximum value for customers and achieve our mission.
Next：This is the last article