Promotion of the cell status detection kits
Do you have any trouble in the process of exploring the cell's proliferation, aging, and apoptosis? Perhaps there are some concerns about that weak fluorescence will interfere with your judgment? Or did the cumbersome steps block your thoughts?
- Annexin V of AbFluor™ - Increases Fluorescence Intenacity by 30% or More!
- It saves half of the operation time with the EDU Kit!
During this summer, the Abbkine's cell state assay kits will "witness" the vitality, apoptosis and aging in the world of cells with you!
Promotion participants: Authorized Distributors Overseas.
Promotion time: From now to 30th September, 2021.
Promotion products: Cell status detection in the attached list (Table 1).
Promotion Discount: 55% off.
|Product Name||Cat. No||Size||
List price ($)
Discounted price ($)
|Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)||KTA1020||200T/1000T/10000T||19/69/529||9/31/238|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 405 Apoptosis Detection Kit||KTA0001||20T/50T/100T||79/159/269||36/71/121|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 488 Apoptosis Detection Kit||KTA0002||20T/50T/100T||79/159/269||36/71/121|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 555 Apoptosis Detection Kit||KTA0003||20T/50T/100T||79/159/269||36/71/121|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 647 Apoptosis Detection Kit||KTA0004||20T/50T/100T||79/159/269||36/71/121|
|Live and Dead Cell Double Staining Kit||KTA1001||100T/500T/2000T||79/239/589||36/108/265|
|Mitochondrial Membrane Potential Assay Kit (JC-1)||KTA4001||20T/100T/500T||49/149/449||22/67/202|
|LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit||KTA1030||96T/480T||89/199||40/90|
|TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Green Fluorescence)||KTA2010||20T/50T/100T||189/319/499||85/144/225|
|TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Orange Fluorescence)||KTA2011||20T/50T/100T||189/319/499||85/144/225|
|Cell Cycle Staining Kit||KTA2020||50T/100T/500T||69/109/319||31/49/144|
|Cell Proliferation EdU Image Kit (Green Fluorescence)||KTA2030||50T/100T/500T||69/119/189||31/54/85|
|Cell Proliferation EdU Image Kit (Orange Fluorescence)||KTA2031||50T/100T/500T||69/119/189||31/54/85|
|Caspase-1 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3020||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-2 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3021||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-3 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3022||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-4 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3023||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-6 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3024||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-8 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3025||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Caspase-9 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||KTA3026||20T/50T/100T||89/159/289||40/71/130|
|Senescence β-Galactosidase Staining Kit||KTA3030||100T||89||40|
Annexin V-Abfluor ™ 488 Apoptosis Detection Kit
Fig 1. Hela cells were induced with camptothecin for 24 hours and stained with Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488 Apoptosis Detection Kit. The cells were in late-stage apoptotic/necrotic with both Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488 and PI staining (green membrane with red fragmented nucleus).
Fig 2. Hela cells were induced with camptothecin of 4 different concentration(0, 1:8000, 1:4000, 1:2000, 1:1000) for 24 hours and stained with Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488 Apoptosis Detection Kit. The combination of AbFluor™ 488 and propidium iodide allows for the distinction between early apoptotic cells (Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488 positive), late apoptotic and/or necrotic cells (Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488 and propidium iodide positive), and viable cells (unstained).
TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit(Orange Fluorescence)
Fig 3. Fluorescence images using Abbkine TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Orange Fluorescence) in HeLa cells with the treatment of 10 U/mL Dnase I for 10min show the TUNEL (red) and DAPI (blue) staining. The final image (C) is created by overlaying the image (A) onto the original image (B) to provide a visual assessment of counted TUNEL and DAPI+ cells.
TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Green Fluorescence)
Fig 4. Fluorescence images using Abbkine TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Green Fluorescence) in HeLa cells with the treatment of 10 U/mL Dnase I for 10min show the TUNEL (Green) and DAPI (blue) staining. The final image (C) is created by overlaying the image (A) onto the original image (B) to provide a visual assessment of counted TUNEL and DAPI+ cells.
- Ocular surface repair using decellularized porcine conjunctiva. Acta Biomater. 2020 Jan 1;101:344-356. (IF= 7.242)
- Polyphyllin VI Induces Caspase-1-Mediated Pyroptosis via the Induction of ROS/NF-κB/NLRP3/GSDMD Signal Axis in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancers (Basel). 2020 Jan 13;12(1):193. (IF=6.126)
- P2X7 Receptor Induces Pyroptotic Inflammation and Cartilage Degradation in Osteoarthritis via NF-κB/NLRP3 Crosstalk. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2021 Jan 16;2021:8868361. (IF=076)
- Dihydromyricetin alleviates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity by inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome through activation of SIRT1. Biochem Pharmacol. 2020 May;175:113888. (IF=5.009)
- Integrin β3 promotes cardiomyocyte proliferation and attenuates hypoxia-induced apoptosis via regulating the PTEN/Akt/mTOR and ERK1/2 pathways. Int J Biol Sci. 2020 Jan 14;16(4):644-654. (IF=4.858)
- Silencing hsa_circRNA_0008035 exerted repressive function on osteosarcoma cell growth and migration by upregulating microRNA-375. Cell Cycle. 2020 Sep;19(17):2139-2147. (IF=4.565)
- Circular RNA SMARCA5 functions as an anti-tumor candidate in colon cancer by sponging microRNA-552. Cell Cycle. 2021 Apr;20(7):689-701. (IF= 4.565)
- Engeletin suppresses lung cancer progression by inducing apoptotic cell death through modulating the XIAP signaling pathway: A molecular mechanism involving ER stress. Biomed Pharmacother. 2020 Aug;128:110221. (IF= 4.545)
- The main anthocyanin monomer of Lycium ruthenicum Murray induces apoptosis through the ROS/PTEN/PI3K/Akt/caspase 3 signaling pathway in prostate cancer DU-145 cells. Food Funct. 2021 Feb 21;12(4):1818-1828. (IF= 171)
- Comparison of IVF and IVM outcomes in the same patient treated with a modified IVM protocol along with an oocytes-maturing system containing melatonin: A pilot study. Life Sci. 2021 Jan 1;264:118706. (IF=3.647)
Note: The final interpretation right of this event belongs to Abbkine
Inspire your cell and protein
Abbkine focuses on the fields of proteinology and cytology, and is committed to the innovation and research and development of various antibodies, proteins, analytical reagents and kits, in order to become a key promoter in the development of life science research, drug development and other fields. We provide you with the favorite products of protein and immune research users, from basic immunological products, such as protein extraction and quantification, to internal reference label antibodies, primary antibodies and secondary antibodies for immunological experiments; the favorite products of cell research users, from Dyes and kits for detecting cell status, organelle extraction kits, cell substructure staining and tracking and cell metabolism detection products, to cytokine and protein detection kits for cell culture, just to help your research career !