|Product name||CheKine™ Micro Succinate Dehydrogenase（SDH) Activity Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||CheKine™ Micro Succinate Dehydrogenase（SDH）Activity Assay Kit provides a simple, sensitive, rapid SDH activity detection method, which is compatible to various biological samples, especially animals or plant tissues or cell cultures (adherent or suspension), and fungi. The principle of detection is that SDH can catalyze succinate to dehydrogenate and produce fumaric acid. The hydrogen could be transmited and reduce 2,6-Dichlorophenolindophenol (DCPIP) by Phenazine dimethyl ester sulphuric acid (PMS). And 2,6-DCPIP has a special absorption peak at 605 nm. and the reducing speed of 2,6-DCPIP could be determined by detecting the change of absorbance at 605 NM , and then SDH activity could be calculated.|
|Kit components||• Extraction Buffer
• Reagent Ⅱ
• Reagent Ⅲ
• Reagent Ⅳ
|Features & Benefits||• simple, sensitive, rapid and colorimetric SDH activity detection method.
• compatible to various biological samples, especially animals or plant tissues or cell cultures (adherent or suspension), and fungi.
• Provides detailed sample preparation and results calculation methods.
|Usage notes||• ΔA of Test Tube should be between 0.01-0.3,the sample should be diluted further if ΔA of Test Tube ＞0.3.
•Do not mix the components between different batch numbers and manufacturers; otherwise, the results may be abnormal.
• Avoid bubbles while mixing or redissolving components.
• Change pipette tips frequently to avoid cross contamination between components.
• Ensure that all components and equipment are at the proper temperature before starting the experiment.
• All samples and reagents should be on ice to avoid denaturation and deactivation .
• Don't recommend to test too many samples in one time ,because enzyme activity is calculated by the variation of the absorbance value per unit time .
• Recommended to calculate the enzyme activity by protein concentration. If you need to calculate by the sample weight , the total enzyme activity is equal to the enzyme activity of the supernatant and pellet which is cytoplasmic extraction.
• Please to extract SDH from fresh samples in order to ensure the enzyme activity .
• it is normal while there is fewer precipitates in Reagent Ⅲ solution. Please filter if the precipitates interfer the result .
• Please reduce the tissues weight if the OD values is too high . Or reduce the volume of Extraction Buffer if the OD values is too low .
|Storage instructions||The kit is valid for 6 months. Please refer to the table below Materials supplied and Storage conditions to store all the components.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Succinate dehydrogenase (SDH) is widely present in animals, plants, microorganisms and cultured cells. SDH is a marker enzyme of mitochondria, a film binding enzyme located on a mitochondrial inner membrane, and is one of the hubs connecting respiratory electron transfer and an oxidative phosphorylation. In addition, SDH can provide electron for the respiratory chain of a variety of prokaryotic cell capacity.|
Fig.CheKine™ Micro Succinate Dehydrogenase（SDH) Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
You must be logged in to post a review.
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223
There are no reviews yet.