|Product name||Universal IP/Co-IP Toolkit (Magnetic Beads/Anti-Mouse)|
|Applications notes||Based on the pain points of the traditional IP/Co-IP experiment, Abbkine developed a Universal IP/Co-IP Toolkit (Magnetic Beads); After designed and researched, the toolkit contains: optimized natural and denatured lysate, protein A/G magnetic beads, IP negative control, IPkineTM second antibody, it can meet the IP/Co-IP needs of most users|
|Kit components||• Non-Denaturing Lysis Buffer-25 mL
• 20×Wash Buffer-20 mL
• Protein A/G Magnetic Beads-0.5 mL
• Elution Buffer-2 mL
• Neutralization Buffer-0.2 mL
• 100×Proteinase Inhibitor Cocktail-0.2 mL
• Mouse IgG (1 mg/mL)-30 μL
• IPKine™ HRP, Goat Anti-Mouse IgG LCS-30 μL
|Features & Benefits||• Efficient: Efficient antibody binding capacity and low protein non-specific adsorption rate, saving antibody consumption.
• Convenient and universal: Contain all the necessary buffers needed for IP/Co-IP and WB experiments, it can meet the requirements of sample IP/Co-IP or WB at the same time.
• Reliable and stable: It contains ready-to-use IP negative control, which can eliminate the non-specific binding of IgG itself to the target protein or other specific biomolecules to ensure the specificity of IP antibodies, and contains unique IPkine™ secondary antibodies to perfectly eliminate heavy chain interference.
|Storage instructions||Store according to the recommended storage conditions of each component.|
|Precautions||The reagent is only used in the field of scientific research, not suitable for clinical diagnosis or other purposes.|
|Background||Immunoprecipitation (Immunoprecipitation, IP) is a small affinity purification method using specific antibodies fixed on solid-phase supports such as magnetic beads or agarose. As an important part of many proteomics-related studies, IP can be used to detect the existence of proteins, relative abundance, up-and-down expression of proteins, stability and interaction of proteins and so on.|
Fig.1. Protein was extracted from the non-denaturing Lysis Buffer, then it was verified by Co-IP. While the whole cell lysates (Input) and Co-IP samples were validated with Stat1 monoclonal antibody, Stat2 polyclonal antibody, and GAPDH monoclonal antibody respectively by WB.
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America