|Product name||Universal IF Toolkit (Anti-Rabbit Dylight 488)|
|Applications notes||Based on the tedious and time-consuming operation of traditional IF experiments, a wide variety of reagents and supplies, and poor stability and reliability of experimental results, Abbkine has developed a Universal IF Toolkit.|
• Immunostaining Permeabilization Buffer-100 mL
• EDTA Antigen Retrieval Solution pH 8.0 (20×)-100 mL
• PBS (20×)-100 mL
• Goat Serum Blocking Buffer-20 mL
• Antibody Wash Buffer (20×)-25 mL
• Antibody Dilution Buffer-50 mL
• DyLight 488, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG-135 μL
• DAPI (500×)-100 μL
• SuperKine™ Enhanced Antifade Mounting Medium-10 mL
|Features & Benefits||
• ①The operation is convenient, the components are complete, and there is no need to worry about complex reagents, and the experiment can be started immediately after opening the box;
• ②Provide optimized antibody diluent and SuperKine™ Enhanced Antifade Mounting Medium, which has strong anti-quenching effect and maintains excellent fluorescence intensity;
• ③Provide Dylight series secondary antibodies with stronger fluorescence intensity and higher specificity;
• ④DyLight 488, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG can be used to detect the corresponding primary antibody of rabbit origin, and the observed color is bright green.
|Storage instructions||Store at -20℃ for 12 months, protected from light.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Immunofluorescence (IF) is based on the principle of antigen-antibody reaction. First, a known antigen or antibody is labeled with fluorescein to make a fluorescent antibody, and then the fluorescent antibody (or antigen) is used as a probe to detect tissue or cell’s corresponding antigen (or antibody).|
Fig. Universal IF Toolkit
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223