|Product name||Rat Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) ELISA Kit|
|Applications notes||Rat Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) ELISA Kit employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with purified Rat GABA antibody. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugated GABA. The competitive inhibition reaction is launched between HRP labeled GABA and unlabeled GABA with the antibody. A Chromogen solution is added to the wells and the color develops in opposite to the amount of GABA in the sample. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.|
|SampleType||Cell culture supernatants, Other biological fluids, Plasma, Serum|
|Assay type||Competitive ELISA|
|Calibration range||1.5 μmol/L-24 μmol/L|
|Limit of detection||1.0 μmol/L|
|Usage notes||• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
|Storage instructions||The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
Fig. Abbkine ELISA kit is series of ELISA to quantitate specific protein in samples.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223