- Product name
LinKine™ AbFluor™ 594 Labeling Kit
- Application notes
LinKine™ AbFluor™594 Labeling Kit is designed for preparing AbFluor™594 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.
- Kit components
• Activated AbFluor™ 594 solution • AbFluor™ 594 labeling solution • Purification column
- Features & Benefits
• Activated AbFluor™ 594 – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins. • Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence. • Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent. • Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
- Usage notes
• The initial concentration of the molecules to be labelled should not less than 2mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
•The amounts of molecules used for Labeling ideally should correspond to molar ratios between 1:8 to 1:22 molecules and AbFluor™ 594.
- Storage instructions
Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
AbFluor™dyes are a series of highly water-soluble fluorescent dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared spectrum for Labeling biomolecules, especially proteins and nucleic acids. AbFluor™dyes bear the core structures of different fluorescent dye core structures that cover the fluorescence spectrum from UV to NIR. Innovative modifications to the core structure makes AbFluor™dyes superior to other commercial dyes with many innovative novel features. AbFluor™594 is the brightest deep red dye with the λEx/λEm of 593/614 nm, extremely photostable, which is super alternative to DyLight 594, Alexa Fluor 594. It yields the brightest antibody conjugates among spectrally similar dyes.
Most popular with customers
LinKine™ AbFluor™ 594 Labeling Kit
Click to download booklet for more details
Notice:Protocol may vary from different lot which is subject to the manual along with the shipment. Please contact email@example.com for your enquiry.
Here we provide some standard research protocols for bioscience including molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, plant biology, genetics, etc. To our knowledge, customized protocols are not required for most products. So please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Preparation methods for Biochemical
Biochemical reagents have been widely used in life science fundamental research as buffer, probes, substrates, intermediates and standards, etc. You may optimize or choose proper protocols for your specific assay. However, some of tips and suggestions listed below may be for your reference.
Antibody application protocols
Antibodies are useful not only to detect specific biomolecules but also to measure changes in their level and specificity of modification by processes such as phosphorylation, methylation, or glycosylation. Here show some protocols and troubleshooting tips on how to get the best from our antibodies.
- ♦ Antibody Western Blotting (WB) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunofluorescence (IF) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunoprecipitation (IP) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) protocol
Protein&peptide usage suggestions
Synthetic peptides, native or recombinant proteins can be used for medical, academic and research purposes, such as gene therapy, drug screening, antibody production, cell function analysis. Here, we provide some of tips and suggestions for your reference.
- ♦ Handling and storage suggestion for peptides and protein
- ♦ Cytokines and growth factors for cell culture application
Commonly used assay kits guidelines
Assay kits that are simple and convenient to use, which are superior in performance and require little to no time for assay optimization. Further details of specific products which are needed for individual protocols are given in the protocols themselves in booklet.
We hope this will be helpful for your research work. Please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or support.