|Product name||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 488 Labeling Kit|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 488 Labeling Kit is designed for preparing AbFluor™ 488 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated AbFluor™ 488 solution
• AbFluor™ 488 labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 50KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Activated AbFluor™ 488 – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||AbFluor™ dyes are a series of highly water-soluble fluorescent dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared spectrum for Labeling biomolecules, especially proteins and nucleic acids. AbFluor™ dyes bear the core structures of different fluorescent dye core structures that cover the fluorescence spectrum from UV to NIR. Innovative modifications to the core structure makes AbFluor™ dyes superior to other commercial dyes with many innovative novel features. AbFluor™ 488 is a green fluorescent dye optimally excitable by the 488 nm argon laser line, which is super alternative to FITC, Alexa Fluor 488. It yields biologically more specific antibody conjugates and less background.|
Author：Zou X, Yang XJ, Gan YM, Liu DL, Chen C, Duan W, Du JR Publication name：J Neuroimmune Pharmacol IF：4.113
Author：Gao J, Chu P, Liu C, Sun Z, Liu Q, Yang Y Publication name：Traffic IF：4.038
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223