|EliKine™ Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) ELISA Kit
|EliKine™ Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) ELISA Kit employs a double antibody sandwich method to quantitate Human AFP in samples. An antibody specific for Human AFP has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any Human AFP present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, an HRP-conjugated antibody specific for Human AFP is added to the wells. After washing, remove any unbound HRP-conjugated antibody reagent, adding HRP Substrate (TMB), TMB turns blue under the catalysis of HRP, and turns yellow after adding stop solution. Measure the OD value with a microplate reader at 450 nm wavelength. The Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) concentration is proportional to the OD450 nm value.
|Cell culture supernatants, Plasma, Serum
|Sandwich ELISA (quantitative)
|Multiple steps standard sandwich ELISA assay with a working time of 3.5 hours. It depends on the experience of the operation person.
• Human AFP Microplate
• Human AFP Standard (lyophilized)
• Sample Diluent (5×)
• Assay Buffer (5×)
• HRP-conjugated Human AFP Detect Antibody (100×)
• HRP Substrate（TMB）
• Stop Solution
• Wash Buffer (20×)
• Plate Covers
|Features & Benefits
|EliKine™ Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) ELISA Kit has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP), No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) and analogues was observed.
|Limit of detection
• 1. If Sample Diluent (5×) and Assay Buffer (5×) appears to turn yellow or a small amount of precipitation, etc., it is caused by the serum contained in the reagent. Please centrifuge to remove the precipitate, which will not affect normal use.
• 2. Do not mix or substitute reagents with those from other lots or sources.
• 3. To avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of each standard level, between sample additions, and between reagent additions. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• 4. To ensure accurate results, proper adhesion of plate covers during incubation steps is necessary.
• 5. Stop Solution has certain Corrosive. Please take protective measures when operating.
|Stored at 4℃ for 12 months.
|Gel pack with blue ice.
|The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
|Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) is a highly specific and sensitive tumor marker for primary liver cancer. Its Cutoff value is generally 20 μg/L, when more than 500 μg/L or content rising, more certain significance.
Fig.1. EliKine™ Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) ELISA Kit
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Support Email： email@example.com
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America