|CheKine™ Micro Plant Flavonoids Assay Kit
|The kit provides a simple method for detecting the flavonoid content in plant tissues. In the alkaline nitrite solution, the flavonoids and aluminum ions in the plant samples form a red complex with a characteristic absorption peak at 502 nm. The flavonoid content of the sample can be calculated by measuring the absorbance of the sample extract at 502 nm.
|• Nitrite Solution
• NaOH Solution
• Quercetin Standard（10mg/mL）
|Features & Benefits
|• Determination of flavonoid content in plant tissues.
• A broad range linearity: 0.156-10 mg/g.
• Detailed sample preparation and result calculation methods are provided.
• Simple operation steps.
• Standard and standard curve line are provided.
|Limit of detection
|• Do not mix or substitute reagents or materials from other kit lots or vendors.
• Avoid foaming or bubbles when mixing or reconstituting components.
• Avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of standards, samples and reagents. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• Ensure all reagents and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before starting the assay.
• Each sample needs to set up a control well, the OD value is greater than 0.6, the sample is appropriately diluted and then measured, pay attention to the calculation formula multiplied by the dilution factor.
• Measure immediately after color development, and the absorbance will decrease after 2 hours.
|Storage at 4°C and protected from light upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 6 months form receipt.
|Gel pack with blue ice.
|The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
|Flavonoids are a class of polyphenyl compounds, which are secondary metabolites of plants. They have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, hypolipidemic effects on the human body, scavenging hydroxyl free radicals in the body and preventing cancer. Quercetin is a typical flavonoid.
Fig. Standard Curve of flavonoid assay. The x-axis is OD502 and the y-axis is quercetin concentration (mg/mL) .
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Support Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America