|Product name||CheKine™ Micro NADH Oxidase (NOX) Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||NOX can oxidize NADH to NAD, the oxidation of NADH is coupled with the reduction of 2,6 dichlorophenol indigo (DCPIP), the blue DCPIP is reduced to colorless DCPIP, and the reduction rate of blue DCPIP is measured at 600 nm which can reflect NADH oxidase activity.|
|Kit components||• Sample Lysis Buffer
• Mitochondria Lysis Buffer
• Protease Inhibitor
|Features & Benefits||• Determination of NADH oxidase (NOX) activity in tissue/cell lysates and other biological fluids.
• Kit components and procedures are simple.
• Sample preparation, experimental steps and result calculation are more detailed and accurate.
• Long shelf life.
|Usage notes||• Assay kit is intended for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Please consult the Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.
• Do not mix or substitute kit reagents or materials from other lots or vendors. Kits are QC tested as a set of components and performance cannot be guaranteed if utilized separately or substituted.
• Avoid foaming or bubbles when mixing or reconstituting components.
• Avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of standards, samples and reagents. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• Ensure all reagents and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before assay.
• The sample preparation must be done at 0℃-4℃ to prevent the enzyme inactivation.
• During the experiment, Substrate and samples should be placed on ice to avoid enzyme inactivation.
• The reaction temperature should be constant, the experiment needs to be conducted in a thermostat.
• It is better for two people to do this experiment at the same time, one to measure results and one to record time to ensure the accuracy of the experimental results.
• Since the enzyme activity is calculated based on the reaction rate, when using a 96-well plate, please control the number of samples to be measured at one time according to the operating speed.
• It is recommended to calculate the enzyme activity by sample protein concentration. If the sample fresh weight is used, it needs to detect the cytoplasmic extract enzyme activity as well. The sum of the supernatant and precipitation enzyme activity is the total enzyme activity.
|Storage instructions||Storage at -20°C and Keep from light immediately upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 12 months from receipt. Refer to list of materials supplied for storage conditions of individual components.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||NOX (EC 22.214.171.124) is widely found in animals, plants, microorganisms and cultured cells, and can directly oxidize NADH to NAD in the presence of oxygen. This enzyme is not only involved in the regeneration of NAD, but also closely related to the immune response.|
You must be logged in to post a review.
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223
There are no reviews yet.