|Product name||Universal WB Toolkit|
|Applications notes||Based on the tedious and time-consuming operation of traditional WB experiments, high background, and poor stability of experimental results, Abbkine has developed a Universal WB Toolkit.|
• Lysis Buffer-2 mL
• Running Buffer (10×)-100 mL
• Transfer Buffer (10×)-100 mL
• TBST (10×)-100 mL
• BSA-3 g
• PVDF Membrane (8.5 cm×6 cm)-2
• SuperKine™ West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate A-4 mL
• SuperKine™ West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate B-4 mL
• WB Positive Control-40 μL
• Anti-GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (2B5)-6 μL
• Colorcode Prestained Protein Marker (10-180 kDa)-5 μL
• HRP, Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-3 μL
• HRP, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG-3 μL
• SDS-PAGE Loading Buffer (5×)-1 mL
|Features & Benefits||• Standardization of results: A ready-to-use WB positive control, which can be directly loaded to provide a real WB experimental reference;
• Ultra-high sensitivity: SuperKine™ West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate provides a highly sensitive color developing solution to enhance the chemical signal of immunological experiments;
• Convenient and ready to use: Easy to operate, ready-to-use reagents, no need to prepare complex reagents, you can start the experiment right out of the box;
• High efficiency Lysate: Optimized lysate for sample WB needs.
|Storage instructions||Store according to the recommended storage conditions of each component, stable for 12 months.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Western blotting is a method for detecting a certain protein in complex samples based on the specific binding of antigen and antibody. Due to the high resolution of SDS-PAGE and the high specificity and sensitivity of solid-phase immunoassays, western blotting has become a routine technique for protein analysis.|
Fig. Universal WB Toolkit
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223