|LinKine™ HRP Labeling Kit
|LinKine™ HRP Labeling Kit provides a simple and quick process to conjugate antibodies, peptides, proteins and other molecules with free amine groups with HRP.
|Horseradish peroxidase; HRP
|• Activated HRP conjugates solution
• HRP labeling solution
• HRP quencher powder
|Features & Benefits
|• Activated HRP – periodate-treated, aldehyde-activated horseradish peroxidase, ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins at sites of primary amines (e.g., lysines).
• High activity HRP – enzyme activity is 120 to 200 units/mg; activated enzyme is stable for at least 12 months at -20°C.
• Convenient quantities – each 1 mg-quantity of activated enzyme is sufficient for reaction with 1 mg of IgG.
• Customizable – vary the molar ratios, reaction buffer and pH, and other parameters to acheive conjugates with different levels of HRP incorporation and activity.
|• The purified antibody to be labeled should ideally be in 10-50 mM amine-free buffer (e.g. MES, MOPS, HEPES, PBS), pH range 6.5 to 8.5.
• Common non-buffering salts (e.g. sodium chloride), chelating agents (e.g. EDTA), and sugars have no effect on Labeling efficiency. We do not recommend performing a HRP Labeling in presence of sodium azide or adding sodium azide with your HRP conjugated antibody. Glycerol up to 50% has no effect.
• The amount of antibody used for Labeling should ideally correspond to molar ratios between 1:4 and 1:1 Antibody to HRP.
• Antibody concentrations in the range 0.5-4 mg/ml generally give optimal results.
|Store kit components at 4˚C for 6 months.
|Gel pack with blue ice.
|The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
|Activated Peroxidase is horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme, whose native carbohydrates (sugars) have been gently oxidized with periodate to produce amine-reactive aldehyde groups. These carbonyls of Activated Peroxidase spontaneously and efficiently crosslink with primary amines on antibody or other proteins. The method is more effective than other amine-reactive chemistries, such as glutaraldehyde coupling, which often causes polymerization and a greater degree of conjugate inactivation. The pre-activated enzyme eliminates the difficulties inherent in preparing and validating activated peroxidase from scratch.
|Horseradish peroxidase; HRP
Author： Lei L, Ji M, Yang J Publication name：Frontiers in Immunology IF：8.786
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Support Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America