|Product name||Human Melatonin (MT) ELISA Kit|
|Applications notes||Human Melatonin (MT) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate Melatonin in samples. An antibody specific for Melatonin has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any Melatonin present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, HRP-Conjugate Human Melatonin detection antibody is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound HRP reagent, a Chromogen solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Melatonin bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.|
|SampleType||Cell culture supernatants, Other biological fluids, Plasma, Serum|
|Assay type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Calibration range||2 ng/L-32 ng/L|
|Limit of detection||0.1 ng/L|
|Usage notes||• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
|Storage instructions||The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
Fig. Abbkine ELISA kit is series of ELISA to quantitate specific protein in samples.
Author：Gencer M, Akbayır E, et, al Publication name：Neurological Sciences IF：2.285
Author：R Türkoğlu, G Benbir, S Özyurt, E Arsoy Publication name：International Ophthalmology IF：1.18