|CheKine™ Micro Reducing Sugar(RS) Assay Kit
|CheKine™ Micro Reduction Sugar (RS) Assay kit provides a simple, convenient, rapid and colorimetric reducing sugar detection method. This kit can detect the reduction sugars concentration from liquid samples, such as animal and plant tissues homogenate, bacteria, cells and serum (plasma). The principle of kit is that 3,5-dinitrosalicylic acid can be reduced to brown-red amino compounds by reducing sugar in alkaline solution. There is a characteristic absorption peak 540nm. In a certain concentration range, the reducing sugar content is linearly related to the absorbance of 540nm. According to the standard curve, the reducing sugar content in the sample can be calculated.
|• Extraction Buffer
• DNS Reagent
|Features & Benefits
|• simple, sensitive, rapid Reducing Sugar detection method.
• compatible to animal or plant tissues, bacteria, cell cultures (adherent or suspension) .
• Provides detailed sample preparation and results calculation methods.
|• Do not mix the components between different batch numbers and manufacturers, otherwise, the results may be abnormal.
• Avoid bubbles while mixing or redissolving components.
• Change pipette tips frequently to avoid cross contamination between components.
• Ensure that all components and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before to use.
• In order to guarantee the accuracy of experimental results, need to do a pre-experiment with 1-2 samples.If the sample value is higher than the maximum standard value, please further dilute the sample with distilled water. Pay attention to multiply by the dilution factor when calculating the result.
• DNS reagent is toxic. Please take protective measures when operating.
|The kit is valid for 12 months. Please refer to the table below Materials supplied and Storage conditions to store all the components.
|Gel pack with blue ice.
|The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
|Reduction sugars are widely in animals, plants, microorganisms and cultured cells. The reduction sugars in plants mainly include glucose, fructose and maltose.Glucose and fructose are not only the main substrates of respiration, but also the monosaccharide of sucrose, starch and cellulose.
Fig.CheKine™ Micro Reducing Sugar(RS) Assay Kit
Author：X Hu, P Yang, C Chai, J Liu, H Sun, Y Wu, M Zhang Publication name：Nature IF：64.8
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Support Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America