|Product name||CheKine™ Micro Ceruloplasmin Activity Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||CheKine™ Micro Ceruloplasmin Assay Kit provides a simple, convenient, rapid and colorimetric glycogen detection method. The principle of kit is Ceruloplasmin catalyzes the formation of colored substances from o-dianisidine dihydrochloride, with a characteristic absorption peak at 460 nm. According the enzyme activity definition, the ceruloplasmin activity in the sample can be calculated.|
|Kit components||• Assay Buffer
|Features & Benefits||• simple, sensitive, rapid Ceruloplasmin detection method.
• compatible to serum (plasma) and urine samples.
• Provides detailed results calculation methods and experimental results diagrams.
|Usage notes||• Do not mix the components between different batch numbers and manufacturers; otherwise, the results may be abnormal.
• Avoid bubbles while mixing or redissolving components.
• Change pipette tips frequently to avoid cross contamination between components.
• Ensure that all components and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before to use.
• In order to guarantee the accuracy of experimental results, need to do a pre-experiment with 1-2 samples.If the sample value is higher than 1.0, please further dilute the sample with distilled water. Pay attention to multiply by the dilution factor when calculating the result.
• Substrate has certain toxicity. Please take protective measures when operating.
|Storage instructions||Storage at 4°C. Kit has a storage time of 12 months from receipt. Please refer to the table below Materials supplied and Storage conditions to store all the components.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Ceruloplasmin is a copper containing protein found primarily in the blood. It carries approximately 70% of the total copper present in the blood. Ceruloplasmin has the activity of oxidase and is an important antioxidant in the extracellular fluid.Elevated amounts of serum ceruloplasmin are found in pregnancy, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and in several mental conditions such as Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia and OCD. Abnormally low amounts are found in Wilson’s and Menkes’ Diseases and in several other rare conditions.|
Figure. Ceruloplasmin activity in mouse serum, rabbit serum, equine serum, donkey serum,goat serum, and human urine respectively. Assays were performed following kit protocol.
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： 3052 Stroop Hill Road, Apt 203, Atlanta 30303, Georgia, United States of America