Epitope tags are frequently used with recombinant protein from E. coli, yeast or mammalian cell cultures to allow researchers to selectively extract a target protein from the endogenous samples. They can also serve as a universal detection method by using tag-specific antibodies to these
sequences in applications such as Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence and immunoprecipitation.
Abbkine epitope tag antibodies include highly specific monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies of the most common tags used by researchers, such as His tag, GST tag, S tag, HA tag, DDDDK tag, Myc tag, MBP Tag and mCherry tag, etc. Abbke also offers a wide selection of conjugated epitope tag antibodies, including Biotin, HRP, AbFluor™ dyes, agarose and magnetic beads conjugates.
Features and Advantages
- Specific—highly specific tag monoclonal antibody enables high yield and high purity of immunoprecipitation
- Low background—stable, pre-blocked beads and specific antibody minimize non-specific binding for immunoprecipitation
- Convenient—product instructions provide an easy-to-follow, optimized protocol for immunoprecipitation in approximately 1-2 hours
- Flexible—available in 100μl, 400μl and 2ml resin package sizes to allow for small and large scale immunoprecipitations
- Versatile — beads are compatible with manual and automated workflows