Abbkine provides ExKine™ series protein extraction kits with high extraction purity and pollution-free, dual-function extraction kits. The two components can be extracted separately, which is simple and efficient.
A good protein is half the success of WB. We need to lyse cells and tissues to extract the target protein. Once lysis occurs, hydrolysis, dephosphorylation, and denaturation begin. If appropriate protease or phosphatase inhibitors are added to the lysis solution, these reactions will be greatly slowed down and the chances of extracting good proteins will increase.View All Products
Features and Advantages
- High-purity and no-pollution—the extracted protein has high purity and maintains natural activity, reducing cross-contamination;
- Strong timeliness—non-denatured active protein can be purified within two hours;
- Compatible applications—the extracted protein can be directly used in a variety of subsequent proteomics applications;
- Don't worry about it later— have special protease inhibitor set, prevent degradation, prevent useless;
- The price is suitable and the quality is high—the price is affordable and the cost performance is super high among the same type of products.