|Product name||Mouse Hantavirus IgG ELISA Kit|
|Applications notes||Mouse Hantavirus IgG ELISA Kit quantitates Mouse Hantavirus IgG in samples. An antigen has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and then washed. An antigen-HRP conjugated is then added and incubated. The plate is washed once more and the chromogen solution is then added which HRP catalyzes, generating a blue coloration after incubation. A stop solution is added which generates conversion to yellow color read at 450 nm which is proportional to the amount of analyte bound.|
|SampleType||Cell culture supernatants, Other biological fluids, Plasma, Serum|
|Assay type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Calibration range||1.25 ng/L-20 ng/L|
|Limit of detection||0.1 ng/L|
|Usage notes||• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
|Storage instructions||The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
Fig. Abbkine ELISA kit is series of ELISA to quantitate specific protein in samples.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223