|Product name||LinKine™ FITC Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 60KD to 100KD)|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ FITC Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 60KD to 100KD) is designed for preparing FITC conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated FITC solution
• FITC labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 30KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Easy – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) is a derivative of fluorescein used in wide-ranging applications including flow cytometry. FITC is the original fluorescein molecule functionalized with an isothiocyanate reactive group (-N=C=S), replacing a hydrogen atom on the bottom ring of the structure. This derivative is reactive towards nucleophiles including amine and sulfhydryl groups on proteins. FITC has excitation and emission spectrum peak wavelengths of approximately 492 nm/520 nm, giving it a green color.|