|Product name||LinKine™ Cy3 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD)|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ Cy3 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD) is designed for preparing Cy3 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated Cy3 solution
• Cy3 labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 50KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Easy – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Cyanines dyes are usually synthesized from 2, 3, 5 or 7 methine structures with reactive groups on either one or both of the nitrogen side chains so that they can be chemically linked to either nucleic acids or protein molecules. Labeling is done for visualization and quantification purposes. Biological applications include comparative genomic hybridization and gene chips, which are used in transcriptomics, and various studies in proteomics such as RNA localization, molecular interaction studies by fluorescence energy transfer (FRET) and fluorescent immunoassays. Cy3 is a fluorescent dye, often used in fluorescence microscopy applications and in immunohistochemistry. Cy3 fluoresces greenish yellow (~548 nm excitation, ~565 nm emission) Due to inherently high extinction coefficient, this dye is also easily detected by naked eye on gels, and in solution. Labeled antibodies can be used in many techniques such as flow cytometry.|