- Product name
LinKine™ Biotin-XX Labeling Kit
- Application notes
LinKine™ Biotin-XX Labeling Kit is designed for preparing biotin conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain an active amino group.
- Kit components
• Activated Biotin-XX solution • Biotin-XX labeling solution • Purification column
- Features & Benefits
• Activated Biotin-XX – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins at sites of primary amines. • Convenient quantities – Labeling from 30 µg to 1.5 mg antibody. • Customizable – vary the molar ratios, reaction buffer and pH, and other parameters to acheive conjugates with different levels of Biotin-XX incorporation and activity.
- Usage notes
• The initial concentration of the molecules to be labelled should not less than 2mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
•The amounts of molecules used for Labeling ideally should correspond to molar ratios between 1:30 to 1:80 molecules and Biotin-XX.
- Storage instructions
Store kit components at 4˚C for 6 months.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin, with a molecular weight of 244 Da. The amine-reactive biotin-XX has a 14 atom spacer designated by "XX" to facilitate reactivity with the molecule and eventual accessibility of the biotin to avidin or streptavidin. During the Labeling process with macromolecule, Biotin-XX could effectively eliminate the steric hindrance before and after the mark, improving the Labeling efficiency and the sensitivity of products.
- Alternative names
Most popular with customers
LinKine™ Biotin-XX Labeling Kit
Click to download booklet for more details
Notice:Protocol may vary from different lot which is subject to the manual along with the shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your enquiry.
Here we provide some standard research protocols for bioscience including molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, plant biology, genetics, etc. To our knowledge, customized protocols are not required for most products. So please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Preparation methods for Biochemical
Biochemical reagents have been widely used in life science fundamental research as buffer, probes, substrates, intermediates and standards, etc. You may optimize or choose proper protocols for your specific assay. However, some of tips and suggestions listed below may be for your reference.
Antibody application protocols
Antibodies are useful not only to detect specific biomolecules but also to measure changes in their level and specificity of modification by processes such as phosphorylation, methylation, or glycosylation. Here show some protocols and troubleshooting tips on how to get the best from our antibodies.
- ♦ Antibody Western Blotting (WB) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunofluorescence (IF) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunoprecipitation (IP) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) protocol
Protein&peptide usage suggestions
Synthetic peptides, native or recombinant proteins can be used for medical, academic and research purposes, such as gene therapy, drug screening, antibody production, cell function analysis. Here, we provide some of tips and suggestions for your reference.
- ♦ Handling and storage suggestion for peptides and protein
- ♦ Cytokines and growth factors for cell culture application
Commonly used assay kits guidelines
Assay kits that are simple and convenient to use, which are superior in performance and require little to no time for assay optimization. Further details of specific products which are needed for individual protocols are given in the protocols themselves in booklet.
We hope this will be helpful for your research work. Please let us know through email@example.com if you need more information or support.