|Product name||LinKine™ Biotin Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD)|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ Biotin Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD) is designed for preparing biotin conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain an active amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated Biotin solution
• Biotin labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 50KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Activated Biotin– Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins at sites of primary amines.
• Convenient quantities – Labeling from 30 µg to 1.5 mg antibody.
• Customizable – vary the molar ratios, reaction buffer and pH, and other parameters to acheive conjugates with different levels of Biotin incorporation and activity.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at 4˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin, with a molecular weight of 244 Da. Biotin has high affinity with Avidin or Streptavidin, so the Biotin-Avidin-System is widely used in immune detection as a multistage signal amplification system, with high sensitivity and strong specificity.|
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223