|Product name||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 750 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 60KD to 100KD)|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 750 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 60KD to 100KD) is designed for preparing AbFluor™ 750 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated AbFluor™ 750 solution
• AbFluor™ 750 labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 30KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Activated AbFluor™ 750 – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||AbFluor™ dyes are a series of highly water-soluble fluorescent dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared spectrum for labeling biomolecules, especially proteins and nucleic acids. AbFluor™ dyes bear the core structures of different fluorescent dye that cover the fluorescence spectrum from UV to NIR. Innovative modifications to the core structure makes AbFluor™ dyes superior to other commercial dyes with many innovatively novel features. AbFluor™ 750 is an unrivaled near-infrared dye optimally excitable by the 750 nm argon laser line, which is super alternative to DyLight 750. It is ideal for in vivo imaging, superior signal-to-noise for bioconjugates. It yields biologically more specific conjugates and less background.|