|Product name||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 594 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 6KD to 20KD)|
|Applications notes||LinKine™ AbFluor™ 594 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 6KD to 20KD) is designed for preparing AbFluor™ 594 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.|
|Kit components||• Activated AbFluor™ 594 solution
• AbFluor™ 594 labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 3KD)
|Features & Benefits||• Activated AbFluor™ 555 – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
|Usage notes||• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
|Storage instructions||Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||AbFluor™ dyes are a series of highly water-soluble fluorescent dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared spectrum for Labeling biomolecules, especially proteins and nucleic acids. AbFluor™ dyes bear the core structures of different fluorescent dye core structures that cover the fluorescence spectrum from UV to NIR. Innovative modifications to the core structure makes AbFluor™ dyes superior to other commercial dyes with many innovative novel features. AbFluor™ 594 is the brightest deep red dye with the λEx/λEm of 593/614 nm, extremely photostable, which is super alternative to DyLight 594, Alexa Fluor 594. It yields the brightest antibody conjugates among spectrally similar dyes.|