|Product name||Fluo-3, AM ester|
|Formulation||Orange red solid|
|Features & Benefits||• Fluo-3 provides intense fluorescence upon binding calcium, detected at a maximum excitation at 506nm and emission at 526 nm.
• Useful for fluorescence and confocal microscopy, flow cytometry, and microplate screening applications.
• More selective for Ca2+ than EDTA and EGTA.
• Excellent application in high throughput drug screening.
|Usage notes||• Soluble in DMSO.
• If you use a culture medium containing serum, serum esterase will decompose AM ester, thereby reducing the effection of Fluo-3, AM into cells. In addition, the culture medium containing phenol red can make high background. So before adding working solution, try to remove residual medium.
• Prepare and use solutions on the same day.
• The stock solution should be used promptly. Any unused solution need to be aliquoted and frozen at < -20°C.
• Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles, and protect from light.
|Storage instructions||Store at -20°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Protect from light.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Membrane-permeant AM ester form of Fluo-3 that can be loaded into cells via incubation. Fluo-3 AM ester itself does not bind Ca2+, but it is readily hydrolyzed to fluo-3 by endogenous esterases once the dye is inside the cells.|
Fig. Fluo-3, AM ester structure formula
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223