|Product name||CheKine™ Pyruvate Kinase (PK) Colorimetric Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||PK catalyzes phosphoenolpyruvate and ADP reaction into ATP and pyruvate, and lactate dehydrogenase further catalyzes the production of lactic acid and NAD + by NADH and pyruvate. The rate of NADH decline at 340 nm can reflect PK activity.|
|Kit components||• Extraction Buffer
• Assay Buffer
• Substrate Mix
|Features & Benefits||• Determination of Pyruvate kinase (PK) activity in cells, bacteria, serum (plasma), tissue/cell lysates and other biological fluids.
• Kit components and procedures are simple.
• Sample preparation, experimental steps and result calculation are more detailed and accurate.
• Long shelf life.
|Usage notes||• Assay kit is intended for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Please consult the Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.
• Do not mix or substitute kit reagents or materials from other lots or vendors. Kits are QC tested as a set of components and performance cannot be guaranteed if utilized separately or substituted.
• Avoid foaming or bubbles when mixing or reconstituting components.
• Avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of standards, samples and reagents. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• Ensure all reagents and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before assay.
• 96-well UV microplate is needed
• Sample preparation and other processes need to be performed on ice, and the enzyme activity must be measured on the same day and avoid repeated freezing and thawing to prevent enzyme inactivation.
• LDH must be placed on ice during the measurement process. The reaction temperature has an influence on the results, so please keep it at 25℃(general species) or 37℃(mammal).
|Storage instructions||Storage at -20°C and Keep from light immediately upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 12 months from receipt. Refer to list of materials supplied for storage conditions of individual components.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||PK (EC 22.214.171.124) is widely present in animals, plants, microorganisms and cultured cells, and catalyzes the last step reaction in the glycolysis process. It is one of the main rate-limiting enzymes in the glycolysis process and the key to ATP production. It is important to measure PK activity.|
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223