|Product name||CheKine™ Protein Carbonyl Colorimetric Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||The carbonyl group reacts with 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine to produce red 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazone with a characteristic absorption peak at 370 nm.|
|Kit components||• Extraction Buffer
• Guanidine Hydrochloride
|Features & Benefits||• Determination of Protein carbonyl content in cells, bacteria, serum (plasma), tissue/cell lysates and other biological fluids.
• Sample preparation, experimental steps and result calculation are more detailed and accurate.
• Long shelf life.
|Usage notes||• Assay kit is intended for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Please consult the Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.
• Do not mix or substitute kit reagents or materials from other lots or vendors. Kits are QC tested as a set of components and performance cannot be guaranteed if utilized separately or substituted.
• Avoid foaming or bubbles when mixing or reconstituting components.
• Avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of standards, samples and reagents. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• Ensure all reagents and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before assay.
• Antioxidant should be prepared according to the samples number to be measured, and stored at 4°C. If its color turns to black, it cannot be used.
• Chromogen is easy to decompose under light, and the reaction should be strictly protected from light.
|Storage instructions||Storage at -20°C and Keep from light immediately upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 12 months from receipt. Refer to list of materials supplied for storage conditions of individual components.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Protein carbonyl is an early sign of a variety of amino acids in the protein oxidative modification process, and its content indicates the protein oxidative damage degree, which is the main indicator to measure protein oxidative damage.|
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223