|Product name||CheKine™ Plant Soluble Sugar Colorimetric Assay Kit|
|Applications notes||The detection principle of CheKine™ Plant Soluble Sugar Colorimetric Assay Kit is anthrone colorimetry. It can be used for the determination of soluble monosaccharides, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides.|
|Kit components||• Anthrone
|Features & Benefits||• Determination of soluble monosaccharides, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides content in a variety of biological samples .
• A broad range linearity: 0.0125 -0.5 mg/mL.
• Detailed sample preparation and result calculation methods are provided.
• Simple operation steps.
• Standard and standard curve line are provided.
|Calibration range||0.0125 -0.5 mg/mL（|
|Limit of detection||0.0125 mg/mL|
|Usage notes||• Do not mix or substitute reagents or materials from other kit lots or vendors.
• The lowest detection limit is 0.0125 mg/mL
• Avoid foaming or bubbles when mixing or reconstituting components.
• Avoid cross-contamination, change pipette tips between additions of standards, samples and reagents. Also, use separate reservoirs for each reagent.
• Ensure all reagents and equipment are at the appropriate temperature before starting the assay.
|Storage instructions||Storage at 4°C and protected from light upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 6 months form receipt.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||Carbohydrates are one of the important components of plant bodies, and are also the main raw materials and storage materials for metabolism. Soluble sugars refer to the reducing monosaccharides in the sample, sucrose and maltose that can be hydrolyzed into reducing monosaccharides under the determination conditions of this method, and starch that can be partially hydrolyzed into glucose.|
Fig. Standard Curve of Soluble Sugar assay. The x-axis is OD620 and the y-axis is Soluble Sugar concentration ( mg/mL).
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223