- Product name
CheKine™ Lactate Assay Kit
- Application notes
CheKine™ Lactate Assay Kit provides a convenient means for detecting L-(+)-Lactate in biological samples such as in serum or plasma, cells, culture and fermentation media. In this kit lactate is oxidized by lactate dehydrogenase to generate a product which interacts with a tetrazolium salt WST-8 dye to form a colorimetric (450 nm) product, proportional to the lactate present.
- Kit components
• Lactate Assay Buffer
• Lactate Dehydrogenase
• Lactate Dehydrogenase Cofactor
• L(+)-Lactate Standard (100 mM)
- Features & Benefits
• Determination of L-(+)-Lactate in serum, plasma, cell/tissue samples, urine and other biological fluids.
• Detect biological samples at a level of 0.03 mM-2 mM.
• Pre-treatment or purification of samples are not required.
• Using WST-8 as substrate, more sensitive than MTT.
- Usage notes
• If not assayed immediately, samples can be stored at -80°C for one month.
• It is recommended to perform several dilutions of your sample to ensure the readings are within the standard value range.
• Fresh samples are necessary for good results. If don't perform the assay at the same time, it's better to complete the Sample Preparation step before storing the samples.
- Storage instructions
Storage at -20°C and Keep from light immediately upon receipt. Kit has a storage time of 6 months from receipt. Refer to list of materials supplied for storage conditions of individual components.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
Most popular with customers
CheKine™ Lactate Assay Kit
Click to download booklet for more details
Notice:Protocol may vary from different lot which is subject to the manual along with the shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your enquiry.
Here we provide some standard research protocols for bioscience including molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, plant biology, genetics, etc. To our knowledge, customized protocols are not required for most products. So please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Preparation methods for Biochemical
Biochemical reagents have been widely used in life science fundamental research as buffer, probes, substrates, intermediates and standards, etc. You may optimize or choose proper protocols for your specific assay. However, some of tips and suggestions listed below may be for your reference.
Antibody application protocols
Antibodies are useful not only to detect specific biomolecules but also to measure changes in their level and specificity of modification by processes such as phosphorylation, methylation, or glycosylation. Here show some protocols and troubleshooting tips on how to get the best from our antibodies.
- ♦ Antibody Western Blotting (WB) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunofluorescence (IF) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunoprecipitation (IP) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) protocol
Protein&peptide usage suggestions
Synthetic peptides, native or recombinant proteins can be used for medical, academic and research purposes, such as gene therapy, drug screening, antibody production, cell function analysis. Here, we provide some of tips and suggestions for your reference.
- ♦ Handling and storage suggestion for peptides and protein
- ♦ Cytokines and growth factors for cell culture application
Commonly used assay kits guidelines
Assay kits that are simple and convenient to use, which are superior in performance and require little to no time for assay optimization. Further details of specific products which are needed for individual protocols are given in the protocols themselves in booklet.
We hope this will be helpful for your research work. Please let us know through email@example.com if you need more information or support.