|Product name||BCECF, AM ester|
|Molecular Formula||Mixture（C30H20O11, C35H28O15, C40H36O19）|
|Features & Benefits||• Under the condition of proper pH value, BCECF can be inspired to form green fluorescence. Maximum excitation wavelength and emission wavelength varies due to the difference of pH, maximum excitation wavelength is 503 nm, the maximum emission wavelength is around 520 nm. In actual testing, it recommended to use the excitation wavelength of 488 nm, emission wavelength of 535 nm.
• BCECF, AM is not only widely used in the study of the mammalian cells, but also used in detecting pH level in animal tissues, plant cells, such as bacteria and yeast. In addition, BCECF, AM is also widely used in cell cytotoxicity, cell apoptosis, cell adhesion, drug resistance.
|Usage notes||• Soluble in DMSO or DMF.
• BCECF, AM (5mM) may be harmful to human. Please pay attention.
• BCECF AM at 4°C, and low temperature circumstances will stick to the bottom of centrifugal pipe, the pipe or tube cover. 20-25°C water bath for a moment may helpful to dissolve.
• Prepare and use solutions on the same day.
• The stock solution should be used promptly. Any unused solution need to be aliquoted and frozen at < -20°C.
• Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles, and protect from light.
|Storage instructions||Store at -20°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Protect from light.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Background||BCECF, AM ester is membrane-permeant and thus can be loaded into cells via incubation. This product is a mixture of three molecular species, all of which are readily hydrolyzed by endogenous esterases into a single BCECF free acid form once they are in the cells.|
Fig. BCECF, AM ester structure formula
1.The species of antibody reactivity should be the sample species that can be matched normally after Abbkine R&D experts have passed strict scientific verification. If your sample is not within the range of reactivity, in order to improve the efficiency and results of your experiment, it is not suggested to try other species. Otherwise, it may lead to sample mismatch and affect the effect of your experiment.
2.Please aliquot the antibody received as soon as possible and store it at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, and use it within one year.
Welcome any form of communications, and better service will be provided here.
Address： Bldg C17, Optics Valley International Biomedicine Park, Wuhan, China. 430223