- Product name
AbFluor™ 405 free acid
- Features & Benefits
• λEX/λEm: 404/431 nm
• Extinction coefficient: 33, 000
• Provide the same or better fluorescence and photostability as Alexa Fluor® 405, Cascade Blue® dye, DyLight™ 405.
- Usage notes
• Due to the fluorescent quenching, please pay attention to protect the product from light.
• For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
- Storage instructions
Store at -20°C. The product can be stored for up to 6 months. Protect from light.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.
AbFluor™ 405 is a kind of blue fluorescent dye. Its absorption peak wavelength is completely match 405 nm blue laser diode, and the emission peak wavelength of AbFluor™ 405 is just in the middle of BD Flow cytometry blue detection channel. Therefore, in the Flow analysis, AbFluor™ 405 dye presents stronger fluorescent signal than Alexa Flour 405.
- Alternative names
Here we provide some standard research protocols for bioscience including molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, plant biology, genetics, etc. To our knowledge, customized protocols are not required for most products. So please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Preparation methods for Biochemical
Biochemical reagents have been widely used in life science fundamental research as buffer, probes, substrates, intermediates and standards, etc. You may optimize or choose proper protocols for your specific assay. However, some of tips and suggestions listed below may be for your reference.
Antibody application protocols
Antibodies are useful not only to detect specific biomolecules but also to measure changes in their level and specificity of modification by processes such as phosphorylation, methylation, or glycosylation. Here show some protocols and troubleshooting tips on how to get the best from our antibodies.
- ♦ Antibody Western Blotting (WB) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunofluorescence (IF) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Immunoprecipitation (IP) protocol
- ♦ Antibody Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) protocol
Protein&peptide usage suggestions
Synthetic peptides, native or recombinant proteins can be used for medical, academic and research purposes, such as gene therapy, drug screening, antibody production, cell function analysis. Here, we provide some of tips and suggestions for your reference.
- ♦ Handling and storage suggestion for peptides and protein
- ♦ Cytokines and growth factors for cell culture application
Commonly used assay kits guidelines
Assay kits that are simple and convenient to use, which are superior in performance and require little to no time for assay optimization. Further details of specific products which are needed for individual protocols are given in the protocols themselves in booklet.
We hope this will be helpful for your research work. Please let us know through email@example.com if you need more information or support.